We are located at: 56 GROSVENOR STREET, WOOLLAHRA NSW 2025
TELEPHONE: 02 9387 1738
For Upper Endoscopy nothing to eat for 6 hours and no water for 4 hours before the test.
For Colonoscopy start the bowel preparation 3 days before the test and drink plenty of clear fluids to avoid dehydration. You can drink water up to 4 hours before the test.
You may take important medications with a small sip of water 4 hours before the test
- Bring your doctor’s referral
- Bring your Medicare/Healthcare/Pension/Veterans Affair cards
- Bring your Private Health Fund details if applicable
- Bring the 2 admission forms filled out.
- No driving until the day after the test
- Ask someone to accompany you home or you will not have your procedure.
- Wear loose clothing eg.tracksuit pants
- Do not wear nail polish
- Do not bring valuables including jewellery with you
- Bring reading material
- You may return to work the following day
48 hours before your appointment phone 9387 1738 to confirm that you are coming or a cancellation fee may apply.